WEB & MOBILE APPLICATIONS SECURITY
WEB AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS SECURITY
- Course Overview
The modern business environment has been characterised by the proliferation of websites and mobile applications, third-party dependencies and integrations. However, industry observation reveals that an emphasis on content, accessibility and functionality over security during development has resulted in exposing applications and organisations to threats including data leakage, data loss/manipulation, spoofing attacks, defacement and system breaches.
Cyber defence necessitates a practical and in-depth understanding of web and mobile application security issues in order to implement robust defence strategies. In light of this, the Web & Mobile Applications Security training programme has been designed to equip participants with the relevant skills, tools and techniques to identify vulnerabilities and flaws within web and mobile applications. Participants will be taken through hands-on sessions to exploit vulnerabilities in relation to web/mobile application and determine their impact on an organisation’s security.
- Who Should Attend?
The training is suitable for IT Professionals including; Application and Web Developers, Web Server/Hosting Providers, System Administrators, E-Banking professionals, Security Professionals, etc.
- Course Modules
- Introduction to Web Applications and Mobile Security
- Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Exploitation
- Mobile Device Architecture & Host Vulnerabilities
- Penetration Testing of Mobile Devices and Web Applications
- Secure Coding, Security Controls and Industry Best Practices
- Hands-on Sessions Covering the above Areas
Cost of Training:
- Local (Ghanaian-based Citizens) – GHS 2500
Visit the following website to apply online or download the Application Forms.