NETWORK FORENSICS &INCIDENT RESPONSE
Network Forensics & Incident Response
Course Aim or Objective: To equip Investigators & Network Administrators with the techniques, tools, & emerging strategies to adopt in conducting Network Investigations within IT environment of all sizes.
Course Contents of Thematic Areas: Thematic areas to be covered during the session include:
- Overview of Digital Forensic & Investigations
- Introduction to Network Security & Forensics
- Common Network Breaches & Countermeasures – Case Studies of Intrusions
- Practical Network Forensic Investigative Strategies
- Network Devices and Servers
- Sources of Network Based Evidence
- Networking Fundamentals (Internet Protocols Suite)
- Evidence Acquisition Technics and Tools
- Packet Analysis & Statistical Flow Analysis
- Wireless Network Investigations
- Network Intrusion Detection and Analysis
- Network Log Aggregation, Correlation and Analysis
- Malware Forensics with Network Artefacts.
- CERT and Incident Management
- Defence in Depth Techniques – Access Control , User/Device Restriction ,etc
- Hands-On Session [Group Work]
Target Group: Network and System Administrators, IT Audit personnel and IT practitioners.
Cost of Training: Training – GHS 2,500.00