CYBERCRIME INVESTIGATION & DIGITAL FORENSICS
Cybercrime Investigations & Digital Forensics
Course Aim or Objective: To equip participants with the required process & tools used in gathering, analysing & presenting digital evidence in a forensically sound manner which will be admissible at the court of law.
Course Contents of Thematic Areas:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Computer Forensics Incidents
- Private / Public investigators working on digital evidence.
- Penetration Testers with knowledge in extracting digital evidence and analysis
- Law Enforcement Officers handling digital evidences
- IT Administrator handling cyber related incident
- Cybersecurity personnel working in law firms.
- IT Auditors with knowledge in computer forensics
- Risk Managers/ Analyst
- Forensic Auditors
- Security Managers/Supervisors
Cost of Training: Training – GHS 2,500.00